Saturday 5 June 2010

Douglas Booth is Beautiful


Anyone who's been paying attention will know that there was a truly unmissable show on the BBC recently - Worried About The Boy.

It starred the fabulous Douglas Booth, see the recent Burberry campaigns to see what I mean. He's the one with the perfect jaw-line.

It was a documentation of the rise to fame of Boy George. It was probably one of the best things I've seen in AAAAGES.
Here are a few stills from the show, note the Cramps T-shirt George/Douglas wears - I have the same shirt! Quite the 'squee' moment I can tell you!

Enjoy :)



George's 'straight' love interest, Kirk and his roackabilly girlfriend.


George, Marilyn and some of the other inhabbitants of the squat/Blitz crowd.


George finds Marilyn about to leave with a lover (note the shirt!)


George talks to Malcom McClaren about breaking into the music biz.


Looking sultry as the cloakroom attendant at Steve Strange's Blitz club.


George wearing the coolest T-Shirt ever, I own this T-shirt! :D


"What are you good at?" "Make up."


George and Kirk discuss song-writing.


"You look like a girl, tell me you're a girl." "I'm your girl."



Love and hugs,
MerrieGirl
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment