Monday 26 April 2010

She's a passionate woman

A few weeks ago, BBC1 (thats sacred insitution) screened a version of 'A Passionate Woman' starring Billie Piper and Sue Johnston. It's a great story, really well produced by the beeb, and very heartwarming to say the least. I loves the setting and thought the characters were very well portrayed by all the actors. It's not longer onBBC iplayer, but hopefully it'll be brought out on DVD and I may have to buy it - if nothing else for the main character, Betty, and her fabulous buttercup yellow dress.

Here are a few stills from the programme, see for yourself.















Beautiful, yes?


On an unrelated note, TKMaxx in Birmingham has Luella Bags in atm but they're just out of my price range, so if anyone's feeling rather generous and feels like rewarding me for all my hard blogging work....?
Hehe, I can always ask.


Have a lovely day,
MerrieGirl
xx

1 comment:

  1. I literally go look at the bags whenever I go past! I love the big pink box type one!

    ReplyDelete